» அடுத்த மாதம் வெளியாகிறது ஒயிட் ரோஸ்
by ayyasamy ram Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» பிரபல நகைச்சுவை நடிகர் லொள்ளு சபா சேஷூ காலாமானார்
by ayyasamy ram Yesterday at 7:15 pm

» காமெடி நடிகை - நடிகர்கள் பாட்டு
by heezulia Yesterday at 6:02 pm

» அதிவேக சூரிய சக்தி படகு
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Yesterday at 5:25 pm

» பூனையின் கண் பார்வை…(பொது அறிவு தகவல்)
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Yesterday at 5:24 pm

» அழும் அதிசய சுவர் எந்த நாட்டில் உள்ளது…
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Yesterday at 5:23 pm

» கரப்பான் தொல்லையிலிருந்து விடுபட - டிப்ஸ்
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» மலையாள சினிமாவில் எண்ட்ரி ஆன அனுஷ்கா... முதல் படத்திற்கே இவ்வளவு சம்பளமா?
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Yesterday at 5:20 pm

» கரெக்டா டீல் பன்றான் யா
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Yesterday at 5:17 pm

» நகரி தொகுதியில் ரோஜாவை எதிர்த்து நடிகை அனுஷ்கா போட்டி...
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Yesterday at 5:13 pm

» சுசீலா பாடிய சிறப்பு பாட்டுக்கள் - வீடியோ
by heezulia Yesterday at 5:10 pm

» உலக சாதனை - நெல்லூர் இன பசு 40 கோடிக்கு விற்பனை
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Yesterday at 5:10 pm

» சென்னை ஏர்போர்ட்டை மிரள வைத்த இளம் பெண் யார்?
by ayyasamy ram Yesterday at 4:12 pm

» சென்னை ஏர்போர்ட்டை மிரள வைத்த இளம் பெண் யார்?
by ayyasamy ram Yesterday at 4:12 pm

» மஜா வெட்டிங் வீடியோ பாடல் வெளியீடு
by ayyasamy ram Yesterday at 3:29 pm

» ஆன்மிகம்- இன்றைய (28–03–2024) முக்கிய நிகழ்வுகள் & பஞ்சாங்கம்
by ayyasamy ram Yesterday at 3:25 pm

» கொழந்தைங்க, சின்ன புள்ளைங்க நடிச்ச பாட்டுக்கள்
by heezulia Yesterday at 3:01 pm

» கருத்துப்படம் 28/03/2024
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Yesterday at 2:40 pm

» நிலா பாட்டுக்கள்
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Yesterday at 2:34 pm

» சினிமா கலைஞர்கள் பாடிய பாட்டு
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Yesterday at 2:33 pm

» தமிழ் படங்களின் டைட்டில் பாட்டுக்கள்
by heezulia Yesterday at 10:45 am

» ஸ்ருதி வினோ நாவல்கள் வேண்டும்
by Pradepa Yesterday at 10:08 am

» ஒரு படத்தில ரெண்டு தடவ வந்த ஒரே பாட்டு
by heezulia Yesterday at 8:24 am

» நாவல்கள் வேண்டும்
by Rutu Yesterday at 5:22 am

» 1977ல ரிலீஸ் ஆன 16 வயதினிலே  படத்தை பற்றிய சில சிறப்புகள்
by heezulia Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:26 pm

» Rutu Suki ram
by T.N.Balasubramanian Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:43 pm

» கன்னிப் பருந்து -இந்திரா சௌந்தர்ராஜன் நாவல் .
by natayanan@gmail.com Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:59 pm

» தமிழ் சினிமாவில் இடம் பெற்ற கதாகாலட்சேபங்கள் மற்றும் தெருக்கூத்து, நாடகங்கள்
by heezulia Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:26 am

» தெளிவாய்ப் பேசிக் குழப்புவது எப்படி? - தென்கச்சி
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:34 pm

» சும்மா இருப்பது சுலபமா ? தென்கச்சி கோ சுவாமிநாதன்
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:26 pm

» திருந்தாத ஜென்மம் – ஒரு பக்க கதை
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:20 pm

» வணக்கம்
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:18 pm

» நம்பிக்கை - தென்கச்சி சுவாமிநாதன்
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:16 pm

» கண் சிமிட்டும் காதல்
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:14 pm

» செய்க பொருள் ! சோழர்களின் செல்வ வளம் !
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:08 pm

» கொத்தவரைகாய் எனும் மருத்துவ பொக்கிஷம் ! உணவுடன் கிடைக்கும் அற்புதங்கள் !"
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:05 pm

» கொத்தவரைகாயின் கொத்து கொத்தான மருத்துவ பயன்கள் ! கண்டால் விடாதீங்க !
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:04 pm

» நாவல்கள் வேண்டும்
by M. Priya Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:26 pm

» அமிஷ் திரிபாதி புத்தகங்களின் மின்நூல்கள்
by kargan86 Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:17 pm

» கொத்தவரைகாயின் கொத்து கொத்தான மருத்துவ பயன்கள் ! கண்டால் விடாதீங்க !
by sugumaran Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:29 pm

» கொத்தவரைகாய் எனும் மருத்துவ பொக்கிஷம் ! உணவுடன் கிடைக்கும் அற்புதங்கள் !"
by sugumaran Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:25 pm

» சாவிமாட்டிகள் - சிறுகதை
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:09 pm

» கல்லடிப் பாலம் - சிறுகதை
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:02 pm

» தென் சென்னையில் தமிழச்சியுடன் மோதும் தமிழிசை!
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:59 am

» தமிழ் படங்கள்ல வியாபார பாட்டுக்கள்
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:50 am

» சிறுகதை - அன்புள்ள மான்விழியே
by ayyasamy ram Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:12 pm

» பக்கத்து பென்ச்! சிறுகதை -என். சொக்கன்
by Dr.S.Soundarapandian Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:24 pm

இந்த வார அதிக பதிவர்கள்
heezulia
ஆங்கில ஜெபங்கள் Poll_c10ஆங்கில ஜெபங்கள் Poll_m10ஆங்கில ஜெபங்கள் Poll_c10 
53 Posts - 59%
Dr.S.Soundarapandian
13 Posts - 14%
ayyasamy ram
13 Posts - 14%
mohamed nizamudeen
3 Posts - 3%
prajai
2 Posts - 2%
Abiraj_26
2 Posts - 2%
T.N.Balasubramanian
1 Post - 1%
Rutu
1 Post - 1%
Pradepa
1 Post - 1%
natayanan@gmail.com
1 Post - 1%

இந்த மாத அதிக பதிவர்கள்
heezulia
410 Posts - 39%
ayyasamy ram
306 Posts - 29%
Dr.S.Soundarapandian
231 Posts - 22%
sugumaran
28 Posts - 3%
mohamed nizamudeen
27 Posts - 3%
krishnaamma
24 Posts - 2%
T.N.Balasubramanian
18 Posts - 2%
prajai
8 Posts - 1%
Abiraj_26
5 Posts - 0%
Rutu
5 Posts - 0%

நிகழ்நிலை நிர்வாகிகள்

ஆங்கில ஜெபங்கள்

சிவா
சிவா
நிறுவனர்

நிறுவனர்
பதிவுகள் : 91533
இணைந்தது : 19/09/2008
http://www.eegarai..net

Postசிவா Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:59 pm

Prayers in English - ஆங்கில ஜெபங்கள்

SIGN OF THE CROSS:
In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen
(The Sign of the Cross is made by the right hand touching the forehead at the word "Father," the chest at the word "Son," and the left and right shoulders at the words "Holy Spirit.")

OUR FATHER:
Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy name,
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done
on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

THE HAIL MARY:
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

GLORY BE:
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

ACT OF FAITH :
O my God, I firmly believe that you are one God in three divine Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I believe that your divine Son became flesh, died for our sins, and that he will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe these and all the truths that the Holy Catholic Church teaches because you have revealed them, Who can neither deceive nor be deceived. Amen.

ACT OF HOPE :
O my God, relying on your almighty power, infinite mercy and promises, I hope to obtain pardon for my sins, the help of your grace, and life everlasting through the merits of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Redeemer. Amen

ACT OF LOVE :
O my God, I love you above all things, with my whole heart and soul, because you are all good and worthy of all love. I love my neighbor as myself for the love of you. I forgive all who have injured me and ask pardon of all who I have injured. Amen

ACT OF CONTRITION:
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins, because of your just punishments, but most of all, because they offend you, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, to sin nor more, and to avoid the near occasions of sin. Amen

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING :
Almighty Father, you are lavish in bestowing all your gifts, and we give you thanks or the favors you have given to us. In your goodness you have favored us and kept us safe in the past. We ask that you continue to protect us and to shelter us in the shadow of your wings. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

THE ANGELUS :
V. The angel of the Lord declared unto Mary.
R. And she conceived of the Holy Spirit. Hail Mary...
V. Behold the handmaid of the Lord
R. Let it be done unto me according to your word. Hail Mary...
V. And the Word was made flesh
R. And dwelt among us. Hail Mary...
V. Pray for us, O holy Mother of God
R. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let us pray:
Pour forth, we beseech you, O Lord, your grace into our hearts, that we, to whom the Incarnation of Christ your Son was made known by the message of an angel, may, by his Passion and Cross, be brought to the glory of his Resurrection through the same Christ, our Lord. Amen.

சிவா
சிவா
நிறுவனர்

நிறுவனர்

Postசிவா Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:02 pm

PRYER FOR THE SICK :
O God, your Son accepted our sufferings to teach us the virtue of patience in human illness. Hear the prayers we offer for our sick brothers and sisters. May all who suffer pain, illness or disease realize that they are chosen to be saints, and know that they are joined to Christ in his suffering for the salvation of the world, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

PRAYER FOR THE FAITHFUL DEPARTED :
God, Creator and Redeemer of all the faithful, grant to the souls of your servants and handmaids the forgiveness of all their sins. Through our devout prayers may they obtain the pardon which they have always desired. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen. Lord, hear our prayers; in your mercy, bring us to your place of peace and light the soul(s) of your servant(s) [Name(s)], whom you have summoned from this world. Call [Name(s)] to be numbered in the fellowship of your saints. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen

PRAYER BEFORE CRUCIFIX :
Behold, O kind and most sweet Jesus, I cast myself upon my knees in your sight, and with the most fervent desire of my soul I pray and beseech that you would impress upon my heart lively sentiments of Faith, Hope and Charity, true repentance for my sins and a firm purpose of amendment, while with deep affection and grief of soul I ponder within myself and mentally contemplate your five most precious wounds, having before my eyes that which David spoke in prophecy of you, O good Jesus: "They have pierced my hands and feet, they have numbered all my bones." Amen

PRAYER AFTER COMMUNION :
O sacred banquet, in which Christ is consumed, the memory of his passion is recalled, the mind is filled with grace, and a pledge of future glory is given to us.

APOSTLES' CREED :
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth, and in Jesus Christ His only Son, Our Lord, who was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. On the third day, he rose again. He ascended into Heaven and is seated at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the Communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

NICENE CREED :
We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, one in Being with the Father. Through him all things were made. For us men and for our salvation, he came down from heaven: by the power of the Holy Spirit he was born of the Virgin Mary, and became man. For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate; he suffered, died, and was buried. On the third day he rose again in fulfillment of the Scriptures; he ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. With the Father and the Son he is worshipped and glorified. He has spoken through the Prophets. We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church. We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come.
Amen.

PRAYER BEFORE MEAL :
Bless us, O Lord! and these Thy gifts, which we are about to receive from Thy bounty, through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

PRAYER AFTER MEAL :
We give Thee thanks for all Thy benefits, O Almighty God, who livest and reignest world without end. Amen. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

CONSECRATION OF FAMILY :
We consecrate to Thee, O Jesus of Love, the trials, the joys, and all the happiness of our family life. We beseech Thee to pour out Thy blessings upon all its members, absent and present, living and dead. And when one after the other we have fallen asleep in Thy Blessed Bosom, O Jesus, may all of us, in Paradise, find again our family in Thy Sacred Heart. May the Divine Assistance remain always with us, and may the Souls of the Faithful Departed, through the Mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen. Charles E. Olson

சிவா
சிவா
நிறுவனர்

நிறுவனர்

Postசிவா Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:03 pm

PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT :
Breathe into me, Spirit of God, that I may think what is holy.
Drive me, Spirit of God, that I may do what is holy.
Draw me, Spirit of God, that I may love what is holy.
Strengthen me, Spirit of God, that I may preserve what is holy.
Guide me, Spirit of God, that I may never lose what is holy.
St. Augustine

COME HOLY SPIRIT :
Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and enkindle in them the fire of your love. Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created and you shall renew the face of the earth. O God, who has instructed the hearts of your faithful by the light of the Holy Spirit, grant that by the same Holy Spirit we may have a right judgment in all things and evermore rejoice in his consolations. Through Christ Our Lord, Amen

MORNING PRAYER :
My God, I thank you for protecting me through the night. I praise you and give you thanks for all the blessings you have bestowed on me. In union with Jesus, I consecrate to you all my thoughts, words, actions, joys, and sufferings of this day. Mary my mother, bless me this day and protect me from dangers. My Guardian Angel and all my patrons, pray for me. Amen

NIGHT PRAYER :
Lord Jesus Christ, you have given your followers an example of gentleness and humility, a task that is easy, a burden that is light. Accept the prayers and work of this day, and give us the rest that will strengthen us to render more faithful service to you who live and reign forever and ever. Amen

THE ROSARY :
There are many devotions in the Catholic Church that help us in our growth as Christians. Among them the holy Rosary occupies a pre-eminent place because of its beauty, simplicity and the depth of its richness. It is universal in its appeal. Children lisp it on their mother's lap. Mature people have recourse to it in times of difficulty. It comes as a solace in old age. It strengthens family bonds. The Rosary is a compendium of the Gospel. It contains in capsule form all the essentials of the Gospel.

PRAYING THE ROSARY:
Rosary beads consist of a small cross, a series of beads in a circular arrangement of five strands of ten beads each separated by a single bead. On each bead in the string of ten beads a Hail Mary is prayed; the single beads are the for the Lord's Prayer.

The purpose of the rosary, however, is not to recite rote prayers but to repeat prayers you know by heart as you contemplate, actively meditate on, a mystery of Christianity. A mystery in this context is an important event whose whole meaning you won't fully understand in this world.

For 900 years there have been three series of mysteries: the Joyous Mysteries (Christ's Incarnation) the Sorrowful Mysteries (Christ's suffering and death) and the Glorious Mysteries (Christ's resurrection). Pope John Paul II has added a new set of areas of contemplation -- the Luminous Mysteries, which encompass Christ's ministry on earth. This isn't so much an addition to a tradition as the filling of a gap. The Joyful Mysteries end with Christ being found, at age 12, teaching in the temple. The Sorrowful Mysteries start with Christ suffering in Gethsemane the night before his death. It was odd to contemplate the Joyful Mysteries one day and jump to the Sorrowful Mysteries the next; something was missing -- what Jesus said and did as an adult.

The rosary had been as it was for almost a millennium. Why did Pope John Paul change it? "He is making a statement at the end of his life about what's important to him," says Father C.J. McCloskey of Washington's Catholic Information Center. "By adding these mysteries he is saying, 'This is another invitation to look closely at the life of Christ--to contemplate and meditate.'" While meditating, the person reciting the prayers is brought closer to Jesus and his Mother Mary.

"Step-By-Step" Instructions for Praying The Rosary
Beginning with the Rosary's Cross: Begin as with all prayers In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. (making the sign of the Cross while doing that)
On the single bead just above the cross, pray the Apostles Creed. This and all prayers of the rosary are meditative prayers

The next cluster of beads are 3 bead, the "Hail Mary" prayer is said on these three beads. You pray the 3 Hail Marys while meditating on the three divine virtues of faith, hope, and love/charity.
On the next bead, which is a single bead, you announce the first divine mystery of contemplation. For example, if it were a Monday, you would say the first Joyful Mystery is "The Annunciation", at this point you pray the "Our Father" prayer.

Now this will bring you to the first decade, or set of 10 beads of the Rosary. You will then pray 10 Hail Marys while contemplating the first mystery, example: The Annunciation.

After the 10th Hail Mary you will have completed the first of 5 decades which make up a Chaplet of the Rosary. You now come to another single bead, at this point, you pray the... Glory be to the Father... then (on the same bead) pray the O My Jesus... then (on the same bead) announce the next or second mystery. For example: if its Monday and your praying the Joyful Mysteries, the second Joyful Mystery is The Visitation. At this point you pray the Our Father....

You will now come to the second decade or group of 10 beads, you will now pray the 10 Hail Marys while contemplating the appropriate mystery.

You continue to pray the rosary the same way throughout. If your intention is to pray a Chaplet (a single set of mysteries) at the end of the fifth mystery you will come back to the joiner, this is where the decades all join with the lower part of the rosary which contains the cross. When you come to the joiner, you decide whether or not you wish to say another Chaplet or end. If you decide to say another Chaplet you simply announce the next mystery and continue. If you wish to end, you simply say the Glory Be To The Father, the O My Jesus, The Our Father and end the rosary with the Hail Holy Queen and the sign of the Cros

சிவா
சிவா
நிறுவனர்

நிறுவனர்

Postசிவா Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:05 pm

THE MYSTERIES OF THE ROSARY :
The Rosary is divided into three parts, each having five mysteries. While reciting each mystery, begin by praying one "Our Father", three "Hail Mary's" and the "Glory Be" (which makes up one decade):

THE JOYFUL MYSTERIES
(Recite Mondays and Saturdays, and Sundays during Advent)
1. The annunciation that Mary is to be Mother of the Savior (Lk 1:26-38).
2. The visitation of Mary to Elizabeth (Lk 1:39 47).
3. The nativity of our Lord Jesus Christ (Lk 2:1-7).
4. The presentation of the Infant Jesus in the Temple (Lk 2:22- 32).
5. The finding of the Child Jesus in the Temple (Lk 2:41-52)

THE SORROWFUL MYSTERIES
(Recite Tuesdays and Fridays, also Sundays during Lent):
1. The agony of Christ in the garden (Mk 14:32-36).
2. The scourging of Jesus (Jn 18:28-38;19:1).
3. The crowning with thorns (Mk 15:16-20).
4. The carrying of the cross (Jn 19:l2-16).
5. The crucifixion of Jesus (Lk 23:33-34; 39-46).

THE GLORIOUS MYSTERIES
(Recite Sundays and Wednesdays, also Sundays from Easter until Advent)
1. The resurrection of Jesus (Lk 24:1-6).
2. The ascension of Jesus into Heaven (Lk 24:50-53).
3. The descent of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:1-4).
4. The assumption of Mary into heaven (Songs 2:8-14).
5. The coronation of our Lady in heaven (Rev 12:1-6)

THE LUMINOUS MYSTERIES
(Mysteries of Light)
In addition to the joyful, sorrowful, and glorious mysteries, Pope John Paul II recommended that the Luminous Mysteries be recited on Thursdays. The "Mysteries of Light" are drawn from the life of Christ, and his public revelation of his divine nature and mission. They are:
1) The Baptism of Christ in the Jordan (Mt 3:113-17)
2) The wedding feast at Cana (Jn 2:1-11)
3) The announcement of the Kingdom (Lk 4:14-21)
4) The Transfiguration (Mk 9:2-8)
5) The Institution of the Eucharist (Lk 22:14-20)
GLORY BE to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

After each decade pray the FATIMA PRAYER
O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fire of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.

Pray "HAIL HOLY QUEEN" after the five decades:
Hail, holy Queen, mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile show us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

V. Pray for us, O holy Mother of God.
R. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let us pray.
O God, Whose Only-Begotten Son, by His life, death and resurrection, has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life: grant, we beseech Thee, that by meditating upon these mysteries of the most holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain, and obtain what they promise, through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.

FATIMA PRAYER:
Most Holy Trinity - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - I adore thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences whereby He is offended. And through the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners.

Mary, Queen of the Holy Rosary, pray for us. Mary, Queen of Peace, pray for us. Mary, Our Loving Mother, pray for us.

MEMORARE:
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to Your protection, implored Your help, or sought Your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To You we come; before You we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in Your mercy, hear and answer us. Amen.

சிவா
சிவா
நிறுவனர்

நிறுவனர்

Postசிவா Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:05 pm

LITANY OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY:
V/ Lord, have mercy.
R/ Lord, have mercy.
V/ Christ, have mercy.
R/ Christ, have mercy.
V/ Lord, have mercy.
R/ Lord, have mercy.
V/ Jesus, hear us.
R/ Jesus, graciously hear us.
V/ God, the Father of Heaven,
R/ have mercy on us.
V/ God, the Son, Redeemer of the world,
R/ have mercy on us.
V/ God, the Holy Spirit,
R/ have mercy on us.
V/ Holy Trinity, One God,
R/ have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, *Pray for us. (repeat at end of each phrase.)
Holy Mother of God,
Holy Virgin of virgins,
Mother of Christ,
Mother of divine grace,
Mother most pure,
Mother most chaste,
Mother inviolate,
Mother undefiled,
Mother most amiable,
Mother most admirable,
Mother of good counsel,
Mother of our Creator,
Mother of our Savior,
Virgin most prudent,
Virgin most venerable,
Virgin most renowned,
Virgin most powerful,
Virgin most powerful,
Virgin most merciful,
Virgin most faithful,
Mirror of justice,
Seat of wisdom,
Cause of our joy,
Spiritual vessel,
Vessel of honor,
Singular vessel of devotion,
Mystical rose,
Tower of David,
Tower of ivory,
House of gold,
Ark of the covenant,
Gate of heaven,
Morning star,
Heath of the Sick,
Refuge of sinners,
Comforter of the afflicted,
Help of Christians,
Queen of Angels,
Queen of Patriarchs,
Queen of Prophets,
Queen of Apostles,
Queen of Martyrs,
Queen Confessors,
Queen of Virgins,
Queen of all Saints,
Queen conceived without original sin,
Queen assumed into heaven,
Queen of the most holy Rosary,
Queen of Peace,
Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world,
R/ spare us, O Lord,
Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world,
R/ graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world.
R/ have mercy on us.
Pray for us, O holy Mother of God.
R/ That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Let us pray. Grant, we beg you, O Lord God, that we your servants, may enjoy lasting health of mind and body, and by the glorious intercession of the Blessed Mary, ever Virgin, be delivered from present sorrow and enter into the joy of eternal happiness. Through Christ our Lord. R/ Amen.

சிவா
சிவா
நிறுவனர்

நிறுவனர்

Postசிவா Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:06 pm

LITANY OF THE SAINTS:
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, have mercy on us. Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us. Christ, graciously hear us.
God, the Father of heaven, have mercy on us.
God the Son, Redeemer of the world, have mercy on us.
God the Holy Ghost, have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God, have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, *Pray for us. (repeat at end of each phrase.)
Holy Mother of God,
Holy Virgin of virgins,
Saint Michael,
Saint Gabriel,
Saint Raphael,
All ye holy angels and archangels,
All ye holy orders of blessed spirits,
Saint John the Baptist,
Saint Joseph,
All ye holy patriarchs and prophets,
Saint Peter,
Saint Paul,
Saint Andrew,
Saint James,
Saint John,
Saint Thomas,
Saint James,
Saint Philip,
Saint Bartholomew,
Saint Matthew,
Saint Simon,
Saint Thaddeus,
Saint Matthias,
Saint Barnabas,
Saint Luke,
Saint Mark,
All ye holy apostles and evangelists,
All ye holy disciples of the Lord,
All ye holy innocents,
Saint Stephen,
Saint Lawrence,
Saint Vincent,
Saints Fabian and Sebastian,
Saints John and Paul,
Saints Cosmos and Damian,
Saints Gervase and Protase,
All ye holy martyrs,
Saint Sylvester,
Saint Gregory,
Saint Ambrose,
Saint Augustine,
Saint Jerome,
Saint Martin,
Saint Nicholas,
All ye holy bishops and confessors,
All ye holy doctors,
Saint Anthony,
Saint Benedict,
Saint Bernard,
Saint Dominic,
Saint Francis,
All ye holy priests and levites,
All ye holy monks and hermits,
Saint Mary Magdalene,
Saint Agatha,
Saint Lucy,
Saint Agnes,
Saint Cecilia,
Saint Catherine,
Saint Anastasia,
Saint Clare,
All ye holy virgins and widows, pray for us.
All ye holy men and women, saints of God, make intercession for us.
Be merciful, spare us, O Lord.
Be merciful, graciously hear us, O Lord.
From all evil, O Lord deliver us.
From all sin,
From Thy wrath,
From sudden and unprovided death,
From the snares of the devil,
From anger, and hatred, and all ill-will,
From the spirit of fornication,
From the scourge of earthquake,
From plague, famine, and war,
From lightning and tempest,
From everlasting death,
Through the mystery of Thy holy Incarnation,
Through Thy coming,
Through Thy birth,
Through Thy baptism and holy fasting,
Through the Institution of the Most Blessed Sacrament,
Through Thy cross and passion,
Through Thy death and burial,
Through Thy holy resurrection,
Through Thine admirable Ascension,
Through the coming of the Holy Ghost the Paraclete,
In the day of judgment, O Lord deliver us.
We sinners, we beseech Thee, hear us.
That Thou wouldst spare us,
That Thou wouldst pardon us,
That Thou wouldst bring us to true penance,
That Thou wouldst vouchsafe to govern and preserve Thy holy Church,
That Thou wouldst vouchsafe to preserve our Apostolic Prelate and all orders of the Church in holy religion,
That Thou wouldst vouchsafe to humble the enemies of holy Church,
That Thou wouldst vouchsafe to give peace and true concord to Christian kings and princes,
That Thou wouldst vouchsafe to bring back to the unity of the Church all those who have strayed away, and lead to the light of the Gospel all unbelievers,
That Thou wouldst vouchsafe to confirm and preserve us in Thy holy service,
That Thou wouldst lift up our minds to heavenly desires,
That Thou wouldst render eternal blessings to all our benefactors,
That Thou wouldst deliver our souls, and the souls of our brethren, relatives, and benefactors from eternal damnation,
That Thou wouldst vouchsafe to give and preserve the fruits of the earth,
That Thou wouldst vouchsafe to grant eternal rest to all the faithful departed,
That Thou wouldst vouchsafe graciously to hear us,
Son of God, we beseech Thee, hear us.
Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.
Let us pray.
Almighty, everlasting God, who hast dominion over both the living and the dead and art merciful to all who, as Thou foreknowest, will be Thine by faith and works; we humbly beseech Thee that they for whom we intend to pour forth our prayers, whether this present world still doth detain them in the flesh or the world to come hath already received them stripped of their mortal bodies, may, by the grace of Thy fatherly love and through the intercession of all the saints, obtain the remission of all their sins. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, Thy Son, who with Thee in the unity of the Holy Spirit liveth and reigneth God, world without end. Amen.

சிவா
சிவா
நிறுவனர்

நிறுவனர்

Postசிவா Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:07 pm

GUARDIAN ANGEL PRAYER :
Angel of God, my guardian dear
To whom God's love commits me here
Ever this day (night) be at my side
To light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen

PRAYER TO SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL :
Saint Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do thou O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into Hell Satan and the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls. Amen (Pope Leo XIII -1878-1903)

PRAYER TO ST. JUDE, PATRON SAINT OF HOPELESS CAUSES :
Most holy apostle, Saint Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, of things almost despaired of. Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone. Make use I implore you, of that particular privilege given to you, to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly - (Here make your request) and that I may praise God with you and all the elect forever. I promise, O blessed Saint Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.

PRAYER OF ST. TERESA OF AVILA :
“Let nothing disturb thee; Let nothing dismay thee; All thing pass; God never changes. Patience attains all that it strives for. He who has God Finds he lacks nothing: God alone suffices.”

PRAYER OF ST. TERESA OF LISIEUX :
O glorious Saint Therese, whom Almighty God has raised up to aid and counsel mankind, I implore your Miraculous Intercession. So powerful are you in obtaining every need of body and soul our Holy Mother Church proclaims you a "Prodigy of Miracles . . . the Greatest Saint of Modern Times." Now I fervently beseech you to answer my petition [describe your petition here] and to carry out your promises of spending Heaven doing good on earth . . . of letting fall from Heaven a Shower of Roses. Henceforth, dear Little Flower, I will fulfill your plea "to be made known everywhere" and I will never cease to lead others to Jesus through you. Amen.

PRAYER OF SAINT FRANCIS :
Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy. O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand; to be loved as to love; for it is in giving that we receive; it is in pardoning that we are pardoned; and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life. Amen

PRAYER OF SAINT IGNATIUS LOYOLA :
Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding and my entire will, All I have and call my own. You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it. Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace. That is enough for me. Amen

Anima Christi
Soul of Christ, sanctify me; Body of Christ, save me; Water from the side of Christ, wash me; Passion of Christ, strengthen me; Good Jesus, hear me; Within the wounds, shelter me; From turning away, keep me; From the evil one, protect me; At the hour of my death, call me; Into your presence lead me; to praise you with all your saints Forever and ever. Amen

Prayer for Generosity
Lord, teach me to be generous. Teach me to serve you as you deserve; to give and not to count the cost, to fight and not to heed the wounds, to toil and not to seek for rest, to labor and not to ask for reward, save that of knowing that I do your will. Amen

சிவா
சிவா
நிறுவனர்

நிறுவனர்

Postசிவா Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:08 pm

PRAYER TO ST. LUCY, PATOR OF EYE SIGHT :
Relying on Your goodness, O God, we humbly ask you, by the intercession of your servant, Saint Lucy, to give perfect vision to our eyes, that we may serve for your greater honor and glory. And we pray for the salvation of our souls in this world, that we may come to the enjoyment of the unfailing light of the Lamb of God in heaven. St. Lucy, virgin and martyr, hear our prayers and answer our petitions. Amen.

SERENITY PRAYER :
Lord God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference. Amen

PRAYER FOR HEALING :
Lord Jesus, through the power of the Holy Spirit, go back into my memory as I sleep. Every hurt that has ever been done to me, heal that hurt. Every hurt that I have ever caused another person, heal that hurt. All the relationships that have been damaged in my whole life that I am not aware of , heal those relationships. But, O Lord, if there is anything that I need to do, If I need to go to a person because he or she is still suffering from my hand, bring to my awareness that person. I choose to forgive, and I ask to be forgiven. Remove whatever bitterness may be in my heart, Lord, and fill the empty spaces with your love. Amen.

SALVE REGINA : (Hail Holy Queen)
Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of mercy! Hail, our life, our sweetness and our hope!
To you do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To you do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate your eyes of mercy towards us and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Pray for us O Holy Mother of God that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen

THE MEMORARE : St. Bernard
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired then with confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother! To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

OUR LADY OF LOURDES :
Ever Immaculate Virgin, Mother of mercy, health of the sick, refuge of sinners, comfort of the afflicted, you know my needs, my troubles, my sufferings; cast on me a look of pity. By appearing in the grotto of Lourdes, you were pleased to make it a privileged sanctuary, from which you dispense your favors, and already may sufferers have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and physical. I come, therefore, with the most unbounded confidence to implore your maternal intercession. Obtain most loving mother, my requests, through Jesus Christ your Son our Lord. Amen

PRAYER TO MARY IMMACULATE CONCEPTION :
O God, who by the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary, didst prepare a worthy dwelling place for thy Son, we beseech thee that, as by the foreseen death of this, thy Son, thou didst preserve her from all stain, so too thou wouldst permit us, purified through her intercession, to come unto thee. Through the same Lord Jesus Christ, thy Son, who lives and reigns with thee in the unity of the Holy Ghost, God, world without end. Amen.

ACT OF CONSECRATION TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY :
Most Holy Virgin Mary, tender Mother of men, to fulfill the desires of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the request of the Vicar of Your Son on earth, we consecrate ourselves and our families to your Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart, O Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, and we recommend to You, all the people of our country and all the world. Please accept our consecration, dearest Mother, and use us as You wish to accomplish Your designs in the world.

O Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, and Queen of the World, rule over us, together with the Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ, Our King. Save us from the spreading flood of modern paganism; kindle in our hearts and homes the love of purity, the practice of a virtuous life, an ardent zeal for souls, and a desire to pray the Rosary more faithfully.

We come with confidence to You, O Throne of Grace and Mother of Fair Love. Inflame us with the same Divine Fire which has inflamed Your own Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart. Make our hearts and homes Your shrine, and through us, make the Heart of Jesus, together with your rule, triumph in every heart and home. Amen.

சிவா
சிவா
நிறுவனர்

நிறுவனர்

Postசிவா Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:09 pm

ACT OF CONSECRATION TO THE SACRED HEART :
O Sacred Heart of Jesus, to Thee I consecrate and offer up my person and my life, my actions, trials, and sufferings, that my entire being may henceforth only be employed in loving, honoring and glorifying Thee. This is my irrevocable will, to belong entirely to Thee, and to do all for Thy love, renouncing with my whole heart all that can displease Thee.

I take Thee, O Sacred Heart, for the sole object of my love, the protection of my life, the pledge of my salvation, the remedy of my frailty and inconstancy, the reparation for all the defects of my life, and my secure refuge at the hour of my death. Be Thou, O Most Merciful Heart, my justification before God Thy Father, and screen me from His anger which I have so justly merited. I fear all from my own weakness and malice, but placing my entire confidence in Thee, O Heart of Love, I hope all from Thine infinite Goodness. Annihilate in me all that can displease or resist Thee. Imprint Thy pure love so deeply in my heart that I may never forget Thee or be separated from Thee. I beseech Thee, through Thine infinite Goodness, grant that my name be engraved upon Thy Heart, for in this I place all my happiness and all my glory, to live and to die as one of Thy devoted servants. Amen.

PRAYER FOR THE SEVEN GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT :
O Lord Jesus Christ, before ascending into heaven you did promise to send the Holy Spirit to finish your work in the souls of your Apostles and Disciples, deign to grant the same Holy Spirit to me that He may perfect in my soul, the work of your grace and your love. Grant me the Spirit of Wisdom that I may despise the perishable things of this world and aspire only after the things that are eternal, the Spirit of Understanding to enlighten my mind with the light of your divine truth, the Spirit of Counsel that I may ever choose the surest way of pleasing God and gaining heaven, the Spirit of Fortitude that I may bear my cross with you and that I may overcome with courage all the obstacles that oppose my salvation, the Spirit of Knowledge that I may know God and know myself and grow perfect in imitation of the Saints, the Spirit of Piety that I may find the service of God sweet and amiable, and the Spirit of Fear that I may be filled with a loving reverence towards God and may dread in any way to displease Him. Mark me, dear Lord with the sign of your true disciples, and animate me in all things with your Spirit. Amen.

ACT OF CONSECRATION TO THE HOLY SPIRIT :

On my knees, before the great multitude of heavenly witnesses, I offer myself, soul and body to you, Eternal Spirit of God. You are the strength and light of my soul and I desire never to grieve you by unfaithfulness. Mercifully guard my every thought and grant that I may always watch for your light, and listen to your voice, and follow your gracious inspirations. I cling to you and give myself to you and ask you, by your compassion to watch over me in my weakness. Holding the pierced Feet of Jesus and looking at His Five Wounds, and trusting in His Precious Blood and adoring His opened Side and stricken Heart, I implore you Spirit, Helper of my infirmity, to keep me in your grace that I may never sin against you. Give me grace O Holy Spirit of the Father and the Son to say to you always and everywhere, "Speak Lord for your servant listens." Amen.

Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

மறுமொழி எழுத நீங்கள் உறுப்பினராக இருக்க வேண்டும்..

ஈகரையில் புதிய பதிவு எழுத அல்லது மறுமொழியிட உறுப்பினராக இணைந்திருத்தல் அவசியம்

உறுப்பினராக பதிவு செய்க

ஈகரையில் உறுப்பினராக இணைவது மிக எளிது

பதிவு செய்ய

உள்நுழைக

ஏற்கனவே பதிவு செய்துள்ளீர்களா? இங்கு இணையுங்கள்.

உள்நுழைக